The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Arlen M. Dowling

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Arlen Dowling
Junior
Junior
Arlen Dowling

Arlen M. Dowling Empty
PostSubject: Arlen M. Dowling   Arlen M. Dowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 11:59 pm

Arlen M. Dowling Spontaneous_by_uling-d3351du

Photograph is © Uling. Image is a "play by" image.

Arlen Marquette

♆ ๑

Name:
Arlen M. Dowling

Nickname(s):
Arly, Star [his stage name]

Birthday:
December 18th, 1810 - Galway, Ireland [Sagittarius]

Species:
Vampire

Sexual Orientation:
Homosexual

Relationship Status:
Single

Element: Water/Ice

Natural Born Abilities: Inhuman strength and speed.

Weapon(s): Twin gun blades, passed down by his brother.

Limitations of Weapon(s): Runs out of bullets, not practical to carry around at all times.

Explanation of Weapon: Two identical shaped/sized gun blades, capable of holding up to twelve rounds each. Blue, black and silver in color. Curve of the blade is coated in a thin layer of pure silver.

Physical Appearance: Arlen stands at about '5 9" and weighs about 135lbs. His natural hair color is black and his eyes are Cerulean blue. He usually can be seen sporting a punk or goth look, and have any multitude of colors streaked throughout his hair; his favorite is blue. He wears make up, for work and play, generally consisting of eye shadow, eyeliner, nail polish and sometimes black lipstick. He has a lip, left eyebrow and a multi-valley piercing. His tattoos include a star and music note on the base of his skull, a checker board on his right arm, a blue rose with tribals along his tail bone and a sound wave of his brothers last message to him, over his heart.

General Attitude/Personality: In his younger years he had a very optimistic view on life. He believed in the proverbial happy ending, soul mates, and wishing on stars. However, years of loss, betrayal, pain, and general hardship have hardened him, and dimmed his view on life. Depression hits him hard, and causes him to drink in order to numb himself to feeling anything. He's become afraid to give his heart away again, which, in turn, has led him to live a slightly promiscuous lifestyle. For the time being, he's been somewhat content with hook-ups rather than fully committed relationships for fear of being hurt again. Despite all of this, there's nothing he wouldn't do for someone he's deemed a friend. He's thoughtful, an old school romantic, musically talented and loves performing. He likes quiet settings, where he can think, write and play. He spends most of his time in the music room, and running along the beach with his Husky, Aspen. He know's multiple languages, including - English, Japanese, Gaelic, and French.

Likes: Music, stars, clubbing, bars, dogs, sewing, playing his instruments, traveling, star-gazing, swimming

Dislikes: His parents

Bad Habits: Walking up to random people and telling them their blood smells good, falling in love with pricks.

Goals: To learn to be happy on his own again, but also to find someone worthwhile and to spend the rest of his life with.

Fears: Being abandoned

Mother/Father: Carina Arlott Dowling, Callahan Niall Dowling

Siblings: Seth-Deceased. Marina-Sister In Law

History: -Coming Soon-

RP Example:
"How could you do this to me, Seth?!"

He slammed the door behind him, making his way over towards the taller male in the center of the room.

"Arlen, I love her..I want to be with her" The older male's face softened.

"Do you realize what kind of position you leaving puts me in?! You said..you said you'd always be here for me!"

"I will be, Arlen..just, in a different way. It hasn't been easy for me either, you know..dealing with Father..knowing what he expects of me, but needing to protect you" Seth said.

"Exactly..now they'll be no one around to stop him if.." he started tearing up, but was trying to force them back.

"if he starts hurting me again.." he finally added.

"Then come with me..Marina and I found a nice little house out in Manchester..we already put a down-payment on it..one day it will be ours..and there's plenty of room for you" he smiled, sounding hopeful.

"..that wouldn't be right" he turned away, quickly wiping at his eyes.

"You two..you'd deserve to be married..be alone..have a family" he added.

"You can have that too" Seth reached out, taking his hand; Arlen yanked his hand away.

"No, I can't..backgammon player's don't deserve anything but the purity of hell fire..remember?" he said, bitterly.

Seth made a face, but motioned for him to keep his voice down.

"Don't say that..that's a ridiculous term, anyway..you know better. Arlen...you're my brother..we're supposed to be best friends, cradle to grave..I hate that you're so upset at me. Me loving her..it won't tear us apart" he said.

Arlen shook his head.

"It will...I'll get pushed to the back burner eventually..once you start planning your engagement, your wedding..and when you eventually have kids. I wont be a priority anymore..I'm not going to be left behind here to suffer at his hands! You can't do this, Seth, you just can't!" He was so upset he felt like he'd burst into tears at any moment.

"Arlen..please" he reached for his hand again, but, again, Arlen yanked his away.

"I hate you! Do you hear me?! I hate you both!" he stormed out of the room, slamming the door behind him and heading up the grand staircase in the foyer, up to the second floor and to his room.

Other:
-Will add later-

(Edit as of 9/11 -  Bio being reworked)

Last edited by Arlen Dowling on Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:35 pm; edited 32 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://nyneko.deviantart.com
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

Arlen M. Dowling Empty
PostSubject: Re: Arlen M. Dowling   Arlen M. Dowling I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:43 pm

APROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com

Arlen M. Dowling
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Trinity  :: Student Directory :: Student Biography's-
Jump to: