The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

In My Room

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

In My Room Empty
PostSubject: In My Room   In My Room I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 30, 2010 4:16 am

Well, the most that ever happened to me was there was a ghost [I guess] who liked to hang out in my room and mess with me while I drew >_>

It would turn my radio on and off and what not. Though it was a nice ghost. It stopped after I asked it too.

My old house was apparently haunted too. I've been told they hear things like footsteps and what not and sometimes I heard them too. This was when everyone was in their appropriate rooms and what not.

Yeah..sorry if this isn't exactly what you wanted to hear, Chris ^^;
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com

In My Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Room   In My Room I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 9:31 pm

Oh shush! thats great! lol even the smallest of truth is still truth! Very Happy
Back to top Go down

In My Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Room   In My Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 pm

That is kind of creepy.
I do not live in an old house but I did have a few paranormal encounters. One was when I was taking a shower, I opened up the shower curtain, because I heard someone come in, and it was an Dark shadow figure dressed in a long black drench coat and a large black hat, and he did not look at me and just disappeared. I also saw him again in my room,but that was the last time I ever saw him.
A 2nd encounter was when i was watching tv in the living room, A lady in a..I want to say a wedding Dress? or in a hospital outfit came by the door..
Back to top Go down
Arlen Dowling
Junior
Junior
Arlen Dowling

In My Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Room   In My Room I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 11:59 pm

My irl b/f had an experience with whom he described as the devil. He was little, and in his bed when he saw a tall figure's shadow. He said it had horns, a long pointed tail and was followed by a red fog/mist. He said it approached his bed and loomed over him. He kept his eyes closed the whole time and it dissapeared when his mother entered the room and told it to leave her son alone.
Back to top Go down
http://nyneko.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

In My Room Empty
PostSubject: Re: In My Room   In My Room I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In My Room
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Trinity  :: Student Directory :: OOC Talk :: Paranormal-
Jump to: