The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Character Biography Format

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

Character Biography Format Empty
PostSubject: Character Biography Format   Character Biography Format I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:40 pm

[Picture Goes Here. Can be either hand drawn or from somewhere online. Just be sure you credit your sources!]

Please Use This Format To Fill In Your Character's Information.

Name: [First, Middle [if any] and last]

Nickname(s):

Age: [Being this is a yaoi/yuri/ hetero based RP, it should be 18+ but... I'll be lenient and make the base age 16+ for your character(s)]

Birthday: [Can be any day/month/year]

Species: [Human, Neko, Inu, Half-Breed, Vampire, Incubus, Succubus, Angel, Demon, Anthro, Merpeople, ect...]

Element: [You may choose two. Choices are the following: Fire, Water/Ice, Thunder, Earth, Light, and Darkness. You are not allowed to move an entire ocean with your ability or kill with one hit of lighting or burn down an entire city. Godmodding with your element will not be tolerated]

Natural Born Abilities: Your allowed two. Natural born abilities can include clairvoyancy, any type of extra-sensory perception, shape-shifting, flying, ability to speak to animals things along these lines.

Weapon(s): [You may have 2. Swords, Guns, Gun Blades, Staffs, Magical Rods, Telekinesis ect...]

Limitations of Weapon(s): [Your weapon MUST have a limitation]

Explanation of Weapon: [Color, special markings ect. Please be as descriptive as possible]

Physical Appearance:[Build, Hair/Eye Color, Complexion, Birthmarks, Anything distinguishing and unique to you]

General Attitude/Personality:

Dislikes:

Bad Habits:

Goals:

Fears:

Mother/Father:

Siblings:

History:

RP Example: [Please use proper grammar. No 't4lk1ng liek dis'. Be as detailed and descriptive as possible. You will not be judged on your RP experience with this, this is merely for others, and myself, to get a feel of your writing/rp style.]

Other: Use this spot for anything else you would like to mention about your character.

*You MAY NOT post anywhere before your application is approved by the administration. You will be notified within 48 hours or so
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com

Character Biography Format
Page 1 of 1