The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranking System [Updated 9/29/15]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

Ranking System [Updated 9/29/15] Empty
PostSubject: Ranking System [Updated 9/29/15]   Ranking System [Updated 9/29/15] I_icon_minitimeFri May 28, 2010 7:51 pm

Here, I will explain the Ranking System. Ranks are color coded with 'bullets' So be sure pay attention to what color bullet appears beneath your name in the profile section. I will also explain the uniform system of the Midnight Trinity.

*UPDATE- For those who have been on the site a bit longer, you may have noticed I drastically increased the amount of posts required in order for you to move up a rank. I did this because I didnt realize how easy it was to reach say 100 posts in a short time. Therefore I've increased the amount of posts. You can read them below.
--

FRESHMAN
- Every player [with the exception of authorized Admins,Instructors or Elite's] start out with a 'Freshman' Rank.

JUNIOR
- You earn this rank with a minimum of 100 posts.

SOPHOMORE
- You earn this rank with a minimum of 500 posts.

SENIOR
- You earn this rank with a minimum of 1,000+ posts.

ELITE
- You earn this rank when asked. BUT! you will be tested. You will be watched for a period of time by the Headmaster/Admins to see how well you RP. You will be judged on wording, how long/detailed your posts are, spelling accuracy and how often you post.
--

ADMINS
- Admins have the ability to edit the forums, make changes, ban people ect. The site owner will decide who is allowed to be an Admin on her own accord. The site is allowed two admins. Currently, this rank is closed. No one may apply to be an Admin as we have plenty.

INSTRUCTORS
- You earn this rank when asked. BUT! Like the Elite ranking, you will be watched for a period of time to see how well you RP. If the Headmaster decides you will do fine as an instructor, he will appoint you the rank of Instructor. Being an instructor comes with massive responsibilities. You will be expected to post regularly. If the headmaster sees a decrease in your posting, your rank will be dropped.

INSTRUCTOR/ADMIN
- This position is currently reserved specifically for the Headmaster and Vincent. No one may apply for this rank at this time.
---

MIDNIGHT TRINITY UNIFORM

The only piece of uniform material all students are required to wear is the replica 'Trinity Crest' [see site header]

Staff members are required to wear this as well.

Aside from this crest, which you may wear in any way you can think of, [as long as its visible] you may dress in any way you want too. No muss no fuss.

The crests, for each student level, come with a colored stone depending on what level you are at. If your a Freshman, your crest will have a green stone in the middle and so on and so forth.

The crest comes in a variety of items. At the 'School Store' you can buy it as a patch, a pendant, a belt [like the Headmaster wears in the header image] belt buckle, headband, earrings ect.
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com

Ranking System [Updated 9/29/15]
Page 1 of 1