The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cody Gravois

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Cody Gravois Empty
PostSubject: Cody Gravois   Cody Gravois I_icon_minitimeTue May 10, 2011 9:38 pm

Cody Gravois 21093010

Name: Cody Gravois

Nickname(s): Petit Ange

Birthday: October 25, 1994

Species: Human

Element: N/A

Natural Born Abilities: None

Weapon(s): Japanese Katana and a custom-made Gunblade

Limitations of Weapon(s): Katana is useless in a long-range fight; Gunblade only has a certain reach and can only hold six rounds.

Explanation of Weapon: Japanese Katana and Gunblade

Physical Appearance: Slender/lean build with pale skin, dark hair and dark eyes. Usually wears different colored contacts. He's about five-feet-eight and has multiple scars on his back.

General Attitude/Personality: Because of his illness, Cody seems cold, distant and uninterested in anything that goes on with anyone around him. He's confused a lot and curious as well, to the point of obsession, with emotions. Because of his past, he tends to be withdrawn and can often say hurtful things without meaning or realizing it. He lacks understanding. He seems to be always on edge and there is sort of a fragility to him.

Likes: Physical activity, Logic, Sports, Japanese culture,Ffood, Pets, Easy things, Mass reading

Dislikes: Being confused, Emotions, Being called cold or emotionless, Being accused of being emotionally neglectful, Being asked to elaborate on his feelings, Being expected to guess the needs of others, Sex, Therapy, Meds

Bad Habits: Too harsh sometimes

Goals: To feel and understand life again.

Fears: N/A

Mother/Father: Nicolette Molyneaux-Gravois (deceased)/ Aubert Gravois (imprisoned); His adoptive parents are Catherine Blanc/ Joseph Blanc

Siblings: No biological siblings; a younger, adopted sister, Lili Blanc, age 10.

History: Cody was born and raised in Grenoble, France to wealthy parents. His beloved mother was diagnosed with a deadly illness that took her life when he was eight years of age. His father turned violent against him. For years, he was hated and beaten by him. The stress of his mother's death and being at the receiving end of his father's blows caused him to become diagnosed with Panic Disorder a year later. Just the sight of his father provokes a panic attack.
At the age of eleven, a life-changing event took place. His father had tried to kill him. Even though he now doesn't remember much, his father was imprisoned and he was sent to an orphanage, later adopted by the Blanc family. Whether it was his accident or traumatic experiences, he soon developed a personality disorder called Alexithymia. He can no longer identify feelings and distinguish between feelings and the bodily sensations of emotional arousal. He has difficulty describing feelings to others. Basically, he is emotionally empty. Cody has a lack of understanding of the feelings of others. He lacks imagination, empathy, intuition and drive-fulfillment fantasy. Because of this he is emotionally detached and has difficulty connecting with others. He has no friends. For years he has spent the majority of his youth in hospitals, receiving Cognitive Behavioural Therapy, but his condition didn't seem to get better, even with the different medications.
When he was fifteen, Cody found out that he was sexually anhedonic when he found a boy he wanted to be with but was unable to express a loving side and only appeared cold, emotionless and neglectful towards his "lover", though that was the last thing he wanted to be. Being in any sexual situation is physically painful and awkward for him.
Nowadays, Cody spends most of his time studying on emotions and signs, so that he may be able to differentiate one from the other and live a normal life. His adopted mother, desperate to help him overcome his personality disorder, stumbled across Midnight Trinity and immediately had him sent there, with the hopes that he can be "cured".

RP Example: My father tried to kill me when he ran me over with the car. It was a bright, summer day. Broad daylight. Outside of the French bakery, at least twenty people roamed about. That man didn't care. He was truly emotionless. He had no qualms as the front bumper knocked me with so powerful a force. There was blood everywhere. I'm blessed to be alive. Just the thought of it, I feel my heart rate increasing. My chest tightens painfully , breathing constricted. I feel like his large hands are wrapped around my throat again. Please... I'm sweating, trembling and I feel my death is near. The room is suddenly a hundred degrees and I can't breathe. I'm panicking. Is this how I'll die?
I wake up in a pool of my own sweat and then I realize....she's gone. That beautiful woman who loved me. She's gone. He's gone. They've both abandoned me and now I've forgotten how to live
Back to top Go down

Cody Gravois
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Trinity  :: Student Directory :: Adoption-
Jump to: