The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Einar Gimli

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Einar Gimli

Einar Gimli

Einar Gimli Empty
PostSubject: Einar Gimli   Einar Gimli I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 4:16 pm

Einar Gimli Dark-3-dark-mousy-17468373-512-384

Name: Einar Gimli

Nickname(s): The black one, Dark

Birthday: 13 September, 1991

Species: Fallen Angel

Sex: Male

Elements: Electricity, Darkness

Natural Born Abilities: Accelerated healing, flight (with wings).

Weapon(s): Twin short blades (Morte & Dor), Composite Crossbow

Limitations of Weapon(s): [Your weapon MUST have a limitation]
Morte & Dor:
Blade eadg is 2.5 feet long. Standard knife limitations. ((nothing special))

Composite Crossbow:
Draw Weight: 225
Mass Weight: 6.5lbs
Power Stroke: 16.5”
Velocity 350gr Bolt: 350fps
Energy: 97.97

Explanation of Weapon:
Morte & Dor:
Einar Gimli Twin_blades_by_Sanberg
Crossbow:
Einar Gimli 18-23587-Product_Primary_Image

Physical Appearance:
Build: 6’3” Lean
Hair: Dark purple, shoulder blade length.
Eye Color: Dark purple or black.
Complexion: Pale white
Birthmarks: A black moon on his left shoulder blade.
Other: Black wings, 17 Ft span when extended, can be hidden.

General Attitude/Personality: Sort of nice, a major flirt. Can be an ass. Loves to pick fights.

Dislikes: Goodie goodie stuck ups, Angels, Cry babys, and anything that annoys him.

Bad Habits: Shoot first ask questions later, better to ask forgiveness then permission, Flirts with anything, letting his dark side take control.

Goals: N/A

Fears: Love

Mother/Father:
Mother: Not fallen, Tall, Red hair. Loves to cook. ((He has not seen his mother in fifteen Years))
Father: No Records.

Siblings: N/A

History: Fell at the age of five. Moved around a lot, lived on the streets most of his life.

RP Example:
3:50 am. Or at last that is what the clock said. The soft rustle of the wind through the leaves outside his window on a warm July, whatever you call it. He lays awake on his bed, over heating but not taking off the last bit of clothing.

I wonder why it is that every time I have shit to do in the morning, I can never seem to fall asleep when I need to.

He thought quietly to himself, only making a small grown as he rolls over to his side. His body is asleep but his mind is not. He reached over to his bed side table and grabbed a pill bottle, popping it open he takes back two small white tablets. Closing the bottle back up he hears a small knock on the door. He ignored it knowing if it was important they would knock again or come in, but at that point he falls asleep, the pills hitting his system faster than they normally do.

He awoke to the annoying buzzing if his alarm clock, cursing something under his breath. Not thinking, he shot a small bolt of lightning at the dammed noise, causing the whole house to fall into darkness.

“Shit, not this again.” He groaned as he tried to move. Then it hit him, there was someone in his bed. Lifting up the covers, he saw a young woman, naked, and breathing softly. “Terra, what the hell are you doing here?” He said roughly and un-amused. The red head has slipped into the house for the third time this week. “I am leaving in thirty minutes and you have to hold on this tight?”

Shrugging off her dead weight, he got up, naked himself, and went to go take his last shower at home, preparing for his life at the damn school he is forced to go to.

Other: ((PLAYED BY THE SAME GUY AS MASION HAVOC!))
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

Einar Gimli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Einar Gimli   Einar Gimli I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:33 am

APPROVED!

Welcome To The Midnight Trinity~
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com
Einar Gimli

Einar Gimli

Einar Gimli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Einar Gimli   Einar Gimli I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:23 am

Einar looks up at the papers in his hand, his enrollment forms. and the still wet red stamp that means he got in. He sighs softly and then mumbles something before he gets up to leave the office.

pausing for a moment, he calls over his shoulder, "Thank you headmaster, I sorta have no other option." Then he left the office, to the bright dun he hated so much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Einar Gimli Empty
PostSubject: Re: Einar Gimli   Einar Gimli I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Einar Gimli
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Trinity  :: Student Directory :: Student Biography's-
Jump to: