The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rosario Belfiore

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosario Belfiore
Freshman
Freshman
Rosario Belfiore

Rosario Belfiore  Empty
PostSubject: Rosario Belfiore    Rosario Belfiore  I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2012 5:45 pm

Rosario Belfiore  2wcpcsp

Name: Rosario Belfiore

Nickname(s): Rose, Rio.

Birthday: November, 17

Species: Naga

Element: n/a

Natural Born Abilities: slowly learning telepathy, but does not know how to do it yet.

Weapon(s): "snake fang"

Limitations of Weapon(s): Only good for close range fights.

Explanation of Weapon: The snake fang is actually a curved metal blade that takes the form of a snakes fang. It is roughly ten inches long.

Physical Appearance: Due to him being a Naga, Rosario is a tall, slender individual with a pale almost grey complexion. His hair is rather thick and long, reaching down to his shoulders. His natural color is dark brown, so are his eyes. Being metrosexual, he pays much attention to his personal appearance and cultivates an upscale lifestyle. He is always seen wearing dressy, yet not so formal outfits. Rosario also has three piercings: one on each ear lobe, and navel.

General Attitude/Personality: Being born mute, his facial expressions count more for his attitude/personality. Rosario is usually bearing a calm and serious demeanor. With someone he takes a liking too, he tends to smile more, thus being more out going.

Likes: Food, silk material, formal wear, classical music, jazz, hot tubs~

Dislikes: Not being able to talk, crowded areas.

Bad Habits: Rosario would at times claw at his throat, out of frustration due to not being able to verbally speak his mind.

Goals: Learn how to talk, or learn to to speak telepathically with someone.

Fears: Not being able to do said things above.

Mother/Father: Both naga's. -Too lazy for names..-

Siblings: Twin brother -lazy again~-

History: Born in Bologna, Italy, to a wealthy family who lived in a old university city with lavish porticoed walkways and squares, fine historic buildings, and an interesting medieval center. Rosario was brought up learning about the city's beauty and the finer things in life.
Being born mute, he missed out on a lot of things, like school and making friends, social gatherings, et cetra. Not that he was not aloud to do any of this: he tried, matter of fact. Humans, or others of his kind could not understand him, for he did not know sign language. Being a little boy, and not being able to fully express himself took a toll on him. For most of his childhood, he was a depressed little snake boy.
To bring him out of depression, his mother use to take him to different museums at least twice a day for several hours at a time. His father would talk to him about different fashions from all over Italy, and over seas. The brother showed him different types of instruments, and how to play a few as well.
Over time, he began to crave the finer things in life, just like his family had shown him. He started buying silk robes, expensive suits and ties, even shoes. He grew obsessed with fashion. However, if never effected his calm and charming personality.
Eventually he found someone to teach him sign, which made him feel better. Being more confident about himself, he began traveling all over the world, experiencing different cultures before stumbling across midnight trinity.

RP Example: [[wahh. Do I have to? =w= I think a few people know how I roleplay already..]]
Back to top Go down
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

Rosario Belfiore  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rosario Belfiore    Rosario Belfiore  I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 02, 2012 2:23 pm

APPROVED!

Welcome To The Midnight Trinity~

[[and its ok, since you were on the site before I'm familiar with your rp style ^^; ]]
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com

Rosario Belfiore
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Trinity  :: Student Directory :: Student Biography's-
Jump to: