The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rhonwyn
Freshman
Freshman
Rhonwyn

Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln Empty
PostSubject: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:45 am

Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln 3306792_1_650e105eb3_zps07d9d3e6

Alternative picture for another mood

Name:
Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln; Prefers to be called Wyn.

Nickname(s):
Wyn, Wynnie the Pooh, Wynzel, Rho, Rhon and Panda Bear*.
*Only one person is allowed to call her panda bear, and she refuses to say who it is.

Birthday:
Unknown at this point in time {Couldn't think of one >.>;;}

Species:
I suppose she's more of a human/demon hybrid than anything else, but I'm not sure what to classify her as.

Element:
Fire and Darkness, though only if necessary.

Weapon(s):
Anything she can get her hands/appendages/tentacles on, or just her tentacles in general. Other than that, she'll use swords that she adores. Her cousin gave it to her as a parting gift when he moved out of the house that they had been living in together with her parents.

Limitations of Weapon(s):
At the most, she can probably produce no more than thirty tentacles, but to her, that's more than enough to deal with someone if they upset her. With her sword, she can do almost anything. Except kill someone with it. She cannot kill someone with it for some reason. And after about fifteen minutes of use, both her and the sword have to rest. The sword is a part of her.

Explanation of Weapon:
The surface color of the sword is a silver. The length of the blade is about as tall as she is, just shy of six feet long. The handle of the blade is a deep ruby red. The connection between the hilt and the blade is gold and emeralds; the gold of the blade moves down to the butt of the sword, a red, decorative tassel attached to the sword. At the widest point of the sword, there's another gold section with a ruby in the middle of it.

Physical Appearance:
Blond hair, usually kept back out of her way. Sapphire hues that seem to stare into anothers soul. Slim build, but can be very lethal with it, especially when she's really upset.

General Attitude/Personality:
Generally kind-hearted and warm towards everyone, unless they show a dislike for her, or, for some reason, she doesn't like the person. Then she'll just ignore the person she dislikes and everything.

Sweet fruits
Nice people
Cats. They always seem to be attracted to her.
Tugging lightly or someone playing with her hair, she absolutely loves.
She also likes playing with peoples hair. Not sure why, but she does.

Dislikes:
Mean or rude people, even if they are just in a bad mood.
When people piss her off.
Killing people, so if she's about to kill someone, she gives them a choice and depending on their answer, she just might kill them anyway, that is, if she doesn't like them or they pissed her off to no end.
Her hair being pulled.

Bad Habits:
She can curse like nobodies business when she's pissed off.
She kinda tends to be aggressive to most people, even though she doesn't mean to be.

Goals: To control her temper and not be as quick to retaliate when she is upset.

Fears: Losing her only younger brother, Glynn ap Gruffydd.

Mother/Father: Vala uerch Huw, her mother who perished when she was birthing a sister late in the night. Llyweln ap Gruffydd, her father

Siblings: Glynn ap Gruffydd, her younger brother whom she took care of after their mother perished and their father left them at Fortress Cythraul. And an older brother, by only a little less than two years and by the name of Mickael.

History: From a young age, Rhonwyn and Glynn had been on their own. Their mother died while trying to birth them a sister, whom she did not know if it was the child of Rhonwyn and Glynn's father, or the man who had raped her. Their father, Llyweln ap Gruffydd, came to them the next morning and then after a while, took them to Fortress Cythraul to stay with Morgan ap Owen for ten years. Then, he would come to find that his daughter was more of a warrior than his son was. His son seemed more that of a bard or a priest. From Cythraul, she was taken to Mercy Abbey and placed in her aunt's care for about six months to turn her into a more respectable woman. From there, she was taken to England to marry Edward de Beaulieu. After about a year of being married to him, she convinced him to let her go with him to the crusades. One day when she was practicing, a group of people attacked the camp she was in and she was captured. Edward looked for her for days and finally gave up looking for her, thinking her dead. After a series of events that would be best left unsaid at the moment, she made her way back to England and back to Edward, whom she soon found out was married to another, which made her hate him for a short time. Then she got married to Rafe de Beaulieu and she found herself falling in love with him, even though she stated directly to him that she hated him and she reluctantly did marry him. After that, she pretty much was a wife.

RP Example:
Blinking, she chuckled softly before shaking her head slightly. "Yeah. Nothin' I seem to do goes right except for working here for a while." She shrugged a bit before watching him, slightly rolling her eyes. "Eh... Believe me, I understand that." She nodded before cutting a piece of meat from her food, that was a bit to big for her mouth and she simply seemed to chew on it a couple of times before swallowing it down, not considering herself a lady, but more like just a woman who was just that. A woman. She looked at him and shook her head. "Me and Mick? Nah.. He's never shown too much interest in the female team if you know what I mean." A low grumble was heard and she chuckled softly. "Sorry Mick babe, but you and I know it's true. No matter how much you don't want it to be." She smiled before motioning him out to her and he slowly moved out to her and she wrapped her arms around him in a hug. "I'm sorry if I upset you though." She smiled a bit and kissed his cheek. "Mick, I would like you to meet the guy who saved me from killing the one guy that stalks me." She smiled a bit and Mick slowly nodded, still seeming to be quiet. "Okay, okay, I know. You're nervous around new people and it's fine. Go on back to the kitchen if you want." She smiled as Mick moved back to the kitchen. She looked back to him. "And.. He's my brother." She shrugged slightly before gently scratching her head.

Other: A link to the main profile I have on another site for this character: http://rpccharacters.webs.com/rhonwyn.htm The reason for the two different pictures here and there is because I figured I would go with a picture that looked more like her with the description in the book that I got the name from.

Her kitten that she's recently adopted. {Will post in the 'Little Companions' thread ASAP.}" />

Last edited by Rhonwyn on Tue Apr 08, 2014 10:22 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rpccharacters.webs.com/
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 1:55 am

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com
Rhonwyn
Freshman
Freshman
Rhonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 3:48 am

Awesome. And thank you. ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:14 pm

Tenticals? o.o well is she some relation to Cathulu? x3
Back to top Go down
Rhonwyn
Freshman
Freshman
Rhonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:22 pm

Vincent wrote:
Tenticals? o.o well is she some relation to Cathulu? x3

Heh.. No, unfortunately, she's not. x3
Her tentacles are actually a creature from the Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy and then also from the webcomic Grim Tales from Down Below {http://www.grim.snafu.com, if you want to read it that is.} And she's sort of based on a book I recently finished as well.

Though, I may make a character on my computer with a relation to Cthulu. >>;; I have too much creativeness. ><;;;
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 15, 2010 11:28 pm

lol creativeness is a good thing here ^^ [thanks ^^ and i also edited your bio to add the pic :p]
Back to top Go down
Rhonwyn
Freshman
Freshman
Rhonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 1:24 am

Aye, 'tis true that creativeness is good. And thank you, I couldn't remember how to do that, even though I think the posting format is similar to Gaia, I just kinda went brain dead and just left it as a link. >>;;; But thank you very much. :3
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:06 am

i donno about it being simular to gaia but theres a series of bottons above the postig box with commands, to the far right is the pic bottons basicly puts [ img]link here[ /img] without the spaces lol

and i am LOVING this comic! (mandy got hot!) i love it if only for the simple fact that it features Spawn x3 that and holloween town lol nice find :p
Back to top Go down
Rhonwyn
Freshman
Freshman
Rhonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16, 2010 11:52 am

Lol, yeah, I have a character that looks similar to her, but only in the outfit.

Gaia has a similar post form, I just wasn't sure if it would put the picture in or what, so yeah. ~Shrug.~

And yeah, I hate how they ended it though. >< The way it ended sucks. But Mandy did get hot. O.o;; And Spawn rocks! x3 Halloween Town was my favorite place. In both the Kingdom Hearts games.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 18, 2010 8:58 pm

agreed and i was sad that it ended lol i wanted it to keep going
Back to top Go down
Rhonwyn
Freshman
Freshman
Rhonwyn

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 19, 2010 2:41 pm

I know, I hated how it ended. D:

Then again, I kinda made Minnie into a character from the site I had been on before this one and then one of my friends made her brother and it was funny. Though, my friend wasn't on her brother very much, so I kinda figured that he just gave up. x3 But yeah, the story line was amazing. Then I started reading Sugar Bits from them and found it interesting as well. But other than that, it was really good~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln   Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rhonwyn uerch Llyweln
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Midnight Trinity  :: Student Directory :: Student Biography's-
Jump to: