The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules. Read Them. Follow Them. [Updated: November 29thth, 2011]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

Rules. Read Them. Follow Them. [Updated: November 29thth,  2011] Empty
PostSubject: Rules. Read Them. Follow Them. [Updated: November 29thth, 2011]   Rules. Read Them. Follow Them. [Updated: November 29thth,  2011] I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 04, 2010 3:06 pm

1. Be Respectful of all users. Failure to do so will result in the following:
First, you receive a warning and will be watched. Second, you will receive a one week suspension. Third, you will be banned permanently from the site. No Acceptations.

2. Everyone is allowed to join. Regardless of age, sexual preference, religion ect.

3. Absolutely NO GODMODING! Meaning no rp'ing like this: *fires up an attack, killing you in one blow!* Roleplaying like that is NOT acceptable and your posts will be given a warning to be changed. Failure to change them will result in the whole post being deleted.

4. All Users Must Post A Character Bio and wait to be accepted before posting anywhere else. Failure to do so will result in your post being removed.

5. No Sexual Text/Post.This is in accordance with the hosts [Forumotion] rules, not mine. You may 'hint' at the fact a character of yours and another engaged in sexual acts. If you must be descriptive, please do so either via private message or through an offline source: Aim/Yahoo/Msn/Skype/E-Mail.

6. Please Keep Out Of Character [OOC] Talk out of the In Character [IC] RP Area. There is a separate board for OOC Talk.

7. Chat Box is for both OOC and IC.

8. No IC Killing Without both parties agreeing to it, OOC. I see it as fair. I don't think it will come to anything like this, but, you never know.

9. No smileys in In Character areas. Smileys are only for OOC areas and the Chat Box.

10. NO idle accounts. If you make an account on this forum there must be a character to go with it. No accounts will be allowed for just OOC.

11.No Advertising In The IC Areas. Advertising [personal art sites, ect] is only for the advertisement board.

12. Please Do Not Advertise Other RP Forums. It's considered rude. Any ads relating to other RP Forums will be removed. If you would like to suggest we become affiliates with another RP site, please privately note the admins. We will then begin negotiations with the other site.

13. You Are Allowed 2 Characters to start. If you take on another character, you MUST be active on both names. If you wish to take on a third character, you MUST have proven that you can handle three accounts at once. Meaning constant posting and log in status. You MUST also notify the staff if you wish to have 3 or more accounts. If the admins notice any drop in any posting activity on any of your accounts, you will be asked to abandon one account OR put the newer character up for adoption. If you wish to exceed three characters, you MUST have proven, beyond a doubt, you can handle all of your accounts. Any noted drop on ANY of your accounts, and you will be asked to abandon one account. The MAXIMUM number of accounts you may have is 5. No more!

14. Modern technologyis allowed.

15. References to modern music/artists/books/authors/clothing styles are acceptable and encouraged.

16. For characters with animal companions, they are allowed to be present with you in your dorms and outside of class rooms. [on the campus grounds is fine] No animals will be allowed in class room/teaching areas. It can get distracting and can you imagine having a full grown dragon in class? =/ During class hours, you may leave your animal in your dorm or leave them in the Pet Sitting Facility.

17. Visitors are allowed on campus whenever they want, and not just for special events =)

18. If you are having a problem with a user OOC [i.e- they harass you constantly, they make rude/derogatory comments towards you ect] PLEASE inform the administration. We will do our best to handle this issue. We do require a certain amount of proof, especially if they harass you via PM. This sort of goes hand in hand with rule number 1. The harasser will receive a warning, then receive a one week suspension, then, if they still refuse to stop, they will be suspended [banned]

*I will not tolerate bullying of any kind. If your caught, action will be taken. Period.

*I want this site to be fun and, most of all, safe for EVERYONE.

19. Please keep cursing/cussing to a minimum. Younger people do use this site.

20. "Play By's". I will allow you to use already existing art [original art, anime characters, ect] for your character so long as you credit your source/the character/show/artist. Beneath your characters pic, in small text, list the characters name, where you got the image or the artists name/name of the anime. If the artist of the artwork contacts me, and asks the image be removed, you will have to comply. No exceptions.

21. There is to be an equal balance of power, so to speak. If your character possesses great strength, they should have more vulnerabilities/weaknesses; they can not be 'all powerful'. This goes, specifically, for 'immortal' beings. The stronger you are, the more weaknesses you must posses, immortal or not.

22. Regarding Immortal characters and fighting scenarios. This sort of goes hand in hand with god moding. Just because your immortal, does not mean you are also all powerful and can not be severely injured. It simply means you can not die. Don't hide behind the immortal title and think you can use it as an excuse to easily win a fight. You are susceptible to injuries like the rest of us. If I see you, in an rp, receiving damage and not acknowledging it, you will be sent a warning.

23. Names Regarding Usernames. Your user name is your characters name and therefore should be appropriate. It may be a first and last name or just a first name. If your username(s) contains numbers, emotes or anything like that I will pm you and ask you to change it. If you fail to comply, I will simply delete your account and you may go elsewhere, where they are not so fanatical about such things.
--
Admins Reserve The Right To Add/Edit Rules At Any Time And As They See Fit. [b]
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com

Rules. Read Them. Follow Them. [Updated: November 29thth, 2011]
Page 1 of 1