The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Welcome to the Realm of The Midnight Trinity.

I am your Illustrious Headmaster, Sakano.

A few things before we get started...

*When you Register, please bear in mind that your log in name is also your roleplaying name. Please make it appropriate. Any other names such as 'D3m0nBoi213' will NOT be accepted.

*Read The Rules BEFORE posting anywhere on the forum page.

- Sincerely yours, Headmaster Sakano
The Midnight Trinity
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Midnight Trinity

A haven for those outcast by society, the non-human, the undesirable, the misunderstood. While the war rages outside, is the inside really that safe?

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Races of The Midnight Trinity Realm [UPDATED! 7/24/10]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Headmaster Sakano
Admin/Instructor
Admin/Instructor
Headmaster Sakano

Races of The Midnight Trinity Realm [UPDATED! 7/24/10]  Empty
PostSubject: Races of The Midnight Trinity Realm [UPDATED! 7/24/10]    Races of The Midnight Trinity Realm [UPDATED! 7/24/10]  I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 12, 2010 2:19 am

Before we get started, let me clarify a few things about the races here since this issue was brought up recently. As you'll read below, half-breeds consist of two races mixed together. I left out a lot of mythical races such as Centaurs, Cedar's and things along those lines. Those are natural born half-breeds so if you want to be a Centaur or a Cedar you will be listed as a half-breed. I wont make a separate race bracket just for those races or anything similar to them. This also goes for Chakat's [see Yukima's profile for an image] Chakat's will be listed as half-breeds. This applies to people who want to be say Vamp/Human, Mer/Angel ect.

Now that that's out of the way, lets move onto the race list:
--

Vampires [the realm is situated so that Vampires may venture out during day light hours so they may interact with the other students and participate in school activities.]

Dragons [all types/varieties/elements ect. Please specify in your character bio]

Neko's [Cat people]

Inu's [Dog/Wolf People]

Kitsune's [Fox/Human People]

Humans

Mer-People [Mermaids/Mermen]

Elves [All Kinds/Varieties. Make sure you specify in your character bio]

Anthro's [Appear animalistic but walks up-right and wears human-esq clothing]

Angel's

Naga's [human-snake people]

Fairies [All types/varieties. Not just for girls..there are male fairies too ya know >.> Nymphs and Sprites have been combined with this category.]

Usagi's

Demons [Anything from Incubi, Succubi, Gargoyles, Hell Demons, Oni's, Oger's ect. Make sure you specify in your character bio]

Half-Breeds. [Anything above that is mixed with one of something else from the list]

*Admins/Moderators Reserve The Right To Add/Edit These Races Anytime and at their discretion. Have a suggestion for a race? Feel free to PM 'Headmaster Sakano'

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://midnighttrinity.forumotion.com

Races of The Midnight Trinity Realm [UPDATED! 7/24/10]
Page 1 of 1